Been waiting for my order to ship since nov 16. Getting very impatient and feel they are giving me the run around.

I ordered these jerseys in plenty of time so that i would have them for xmas and they are very important gifts.

Now im worried that i have been scammed and will not recieve my jerseys at all or in time for xmas. If i will not be garanteed the items before xmas i would like a full refund ASAP!

Review about: Kiss Market Online Shop Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Same story hear. Ordered before Thanksgiving and apologized for the shipping delay due to peak season.

Starting to feel I’ve been taken. Do not buy unless you want to wait months for nothing to arrive!

Same exact story. I’m stopping payment on this Jersey and reporting

this company to the media

Same exact story here. Ordered before Thanksgiving and the bogus tracking websites show the parcel is still in China.

The people that respond to my emails give zero information....they just ask me to be patient during peak season. I should have read reviews online before ordering from them......never again making that mistake.

I have a feeling I'll never get this jersey.....and if I do it'll be way too late.....or garbage quality.

I'm demanding full refund on shipping if this parcel finally does arrive. If it doesn't come by xmas then I want a full total refund.

to Pissed Customer #1509907

Did you receive anything?